I am a big big advocate for strong and healthy marriages, and absolutely love the excitement of weddings. Being married is seriously one of the biggest blessings ever, and I love getting to be there for couples, and documenting the beginning of theirs! I mean, documenting the first moments of you spending every day of your lives (including the mundane Costco runs, late night ice-cream craving satisfactions, and the morning breath kisses) is an incredible honor to be the one to get to document you!
My extroverted introvert self thrives in those smaller elopements and weddings. I want to get to know you and your love and your favorites (if you have guests) that are out here supporting you! If you are adventurous/ untraditional/ quirky/ messy/ barefooted/ free spirited/ silly/ with a touch of steamy: then we are most likely BFFs.
Yes you will get some amazing photos, but my package includes so much more.
- Pre-shoot consultations and logistics and coordination leading up to your appointment;
- Location recommendations, guided by my 10+ years as a resident of Oahu;
- Access to my hand selected vendor recommendations based on your needs;
- Styling expertise, based on location, weather, lighting, and photographic quality;
- Posing prompts, ensuring you and your partner never feel awkward in front of the camera;
- Variety of shots, from sweet and romantic to silly and joyous;
- Assistance with your elopement timeline;
- Assistance with what types of dresses/materials work best on an adventure elopement.
I’ve had the privilege of getting to shoot so many adventure elopements, and I know that shopping for the perfect outfit can be intimidating! I’ve created a list of my top tips when searching for your perfect dress, complete with links to some of my favorite shops. I have some
Top 7 Reasons To Elope There are so many reasons that many couples are choosing to elope or have an intimate wedding over the large traditional weddings. Elopements do not mean that couples run off to get married secretly, don’t include their families, or head out for a Vegas wedding
You’re engaged!!!! EEEEEEK CONGRATULATIONS x 1000000. Seriously so excited and so dang happy for you!! I’ll say it again and again, marriage is seriously the best thing ever. You’re committing yourself to be and stay and work at being best friends for forevs. You get to wake up next