You want a stress free + meaningful experience, and I want to help curate that for you.
Chances are, you found my page because:
- you want to avoid the traditional wedding stress, both in the planning and the day of
- a big wedding never really felt like you
- you aren’t interested in planning a party for everyone else’s experience over your own on your wedding day
- you can’t see yourself saying your private vows on stage in front of a big crowd
- you don’t want or need a bunch of extra “stuff”
You’re looking for:
- an experience over things
- a day that actually reflects you
- opportunity to share vows in an intimate and private space
- a stress free planning experience and elopement day
Choosing to elope opens a whole new world of opportunity and possibility, and I am so excited to guide you!
You will get some amazing photos, but my packages include so much more.
- Location recommendations, guided by my 10+ years as a resident of Oahu;
- Assistance with your elopement timeline;
- Guidance with what types of dresses/materials work best for your elopement location;
- Access to my hand selected vendor recommendations based on your needs;
- Styling expertise, based on location, weather, lighting, and photographic quality;
- Posing prompts, ensuring you and your partner never feel awkward in front of the camera;
- Variety of shots, from sweet and romantic to silly and joyous
Today, I’m talking all about bridal portraits! Adventure bridal sessions can take place either before or after your elopement. They are wonderful for extra wedding photos! First of all, what is a bridal session/bridal portrait session? A bridal session is a separate portrait session where you & your fiancé/spouse
One of my favorite unique elopement ideas: have a post-elopement party! It gives you the best of both worlds – a small elopement plus a larger wedding-type celebration. What even is a “post-elopement party?” Let me preface this by saying that a post-elopement party can be whatever you want it
Let’s talk about a topic that I don’t see written about often: choosing florals for your adventure elopement! There is so much you have to take into consideration when hiring a florist to create your elopement bouquet + any other floral pieces for your celebration. I interviewed Jess of Puakaie