I am a big big advocate for strong and healthy marriages, and absolutely love the excitement of weddings. Being married is seriously one of the biggest blessings ever, and I love getting to be there for couples, and documenting the beginning of theirs! I mean, documenting the first moments of you spending every day of your lives (including the mundane Costco runs, late night ice-cream craving satisfactions, and the morning breath kisses) is an incredible honor to be the one to get to document you!
My extroverted introvert self thrives in those smaller elopements and weddings. I want to get to know you and your love and your favorites (if you have guests) that are out here supporting you! If you are adventurous/ untraditional/ quirky/ messy/ barefooted/ free spirited/ silly/ with a touch of steamy: then we are more than likely each other’s people.
Yes you will get some amazing photos, but my package includes so much more.
- Location recommendations, guided by my 10+ years as a resident of Oahu;
- Assistance with your elopement timeline;
- Guidance with what types of dresses/materials work best for your elopement location;
- Access to my hand selected vendor recommendations based on your needs;
- Styling expertise, based on location, weather, lighting, and photographic quality;
- Posing prompts, ensuring you and your partner never feel awkward in front of the camera;
- Variety of shots, from sweet and romantic to silly and joyous
Spoiler alert: your adventure elopement doesn’t have to involve miles of hiking. Yup, I said it. Today I’m going to show you Carrie & Austin’s adventure bridal session at Waimea Canyon and tell you all about how we managed to do it with zero hiking whatsoever! Waimea Canyon State Park
If you’ve been following me for a while (or even just recently), you know that I am really passionate about helping couples with having a hiking adventure elopement! Everything I do with my couples typically takes place outside in a beautiful location, and I am beyond grateful for that-(how is
Are you ready to see one of my favorite Hawaii elopement shoots of all time? How this shoot came to be 2020 was a wild ride, putting it lightly. I know for me, the craziness and unpredictability of the year really took a hit to my creativity. And I also