CHOOSING TO ELOPE OPENS A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF OPPORTUNITY AND POSSIBILITY, AND I AM SO EXCITED TO GUIDE YOU!
Kind WORDS FROM AWESOME COUPLES
Teresa + Jesse
Taylor + Andrew
Lydia + Yujie
Lindsay + Casey
CHANCES ARE, YOU FOUND MY PAGE BECAUSE:
- You want to avoid the traditional wedding stress, both in the planning and the day of
- A big wedding never really felt like you you aren’t interested in planning a party for everyone else’s experience over your own on your wedding day
- You can’t see yourself saying your private vows on stage in front of a big crowd
- You don’t want or need a bunch of extra “stuff”
YOU’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An experience over things
- A day that actually reflects you
- Opportunity to share vows in an intimate and private space
- A stress free planning experience and
An incredible, basically done-for-you experience!
- Customized location guidance
- Elopement timeline creation
- Access to my hand selected vendor recommendations
- Private online viewing gallery to view, download, share
- Access to my print shop for heirloom quality prints and albums
- Film photography add on option
YOU WANT A STRESS FREE + MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCE, AND I WANT TO HELP CURATE THAT FOR YOU.
This summer has been a whirlwind!! It seems like I’m shooting a new session every two days- I can’t complain, though; there’s something about the summer months that give photos a unique charm. Many may also see the summer as wedding season- usually the busiest time of year for photographers!
Hayden and Madeline’s story is so unique. They’ve known each other since junior high and eventually started dating! During a previous trip to Hawaii, the two hiked the top of the Lanikai pillbox, and there Hayden proposed. When I asked the couple why they chose to elope, their response was
Time for some real talk- traditional weddings are losing their appeal. Yes, they may be fun but in reality they are extremely stressful to plan, they can get expensive and oftentimes they are more centered on pleasing the guests than being focused on the bride + groom! Now, don’t get